De Anza College Zoom Backgrounds
We're happy to provide you with virtual backgrounds for use on Zoom videoconferences. These backgrounds include beautiful views and landmarks of the De Anza College campus that we all miss.
- Find more backgrounds created for recent celebrations on our Special Event Backgrounds webpage
Campus Views and More Images
Follow the steps below to download and use these images as virtual backgrounds for Zoom videoconferences.
- Move your cursor over the desired image in the gallery and left-click to open a larger view. Then, right-click the image and save the image to your computer.
- To enable the Virtual Background feature for your own use:
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click My Meeting Settings, if you are an account administrator or Meeting Settings, if you are an account member.
- Navigate to the Virtual Background option on the Meeting tab and verify that the setting is enabled.
- Once you have enabled the Virtual Background feature, to use it in a meeting:
- Click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a virtual background...
- If prompted, click Download to download the package for virtual background without a green screen.