International Student Orientation
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, De Anza is still accepting F1 applications for Fall 2021 and beyond. Click here for additional special information for fall 2021 applicants.
ISP runs a new student orientation program specifically for new F-1 visa students. The International Student Orientation is mandatory; you must attend to receive priority enrollment for future quarters. Admitted F-1 visa students can find out information about registering for orientation, what to expect, and how to prepare below.
Upcoming Orientation Dates
Before You Arrive
August 23rd, 2021 - August 26th, 2021
- Virtual Orientation (via Zoom)
- No in person activities are scheduled
- Students do not need to be in the US for the Fall quarter orientation
- We will cover topics including but not limited to:
- Academic Counseling
- International Student Health Insurance
- Health Requirements/ Required Forms
- Student Support Services
More information coming soon
Steps to Prepare for Your First Quarter
Follow the steps below and be sure to read the FAQs for Admitted Students.
Refer to the International Student Handbook for valuable information on the following topics:
- Education in the U.S. and at De Anza College
- Campus Life and Services
- Health Insurance
- Safety on and off campus
- U.S. Culture
- Shopping and Dining