Security and law enforcement at De Anza are managed by the Foothill-De Anza Community College District Police.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- From a campus phone: Dial 9-1-1
(You don't need to dial "9" before calling 9-1-1 from a campus phone.)
- From a mobile phone: Call 408.924.8000
For nonemergencies: Call 650.949.7313 or dial extension 7-3-1-3 from campus phones
- to report non-violent crimes such as theft
- to report non-injury vehicle accidents
- to report minor disturbances such as loud music
- to request assistance with unlocking doors, jump-starting a car, or obtaining a nighttime police escort
- to inquire about parking issues, fingerprinting, lost and found items, and general district police information
When you call the nonemergency number, you will always be given the option to reach a dispatcher, even when the campus police substation is closed.
- Police can accompany you to your class, car or bus stop between the hours of 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., Monday-Friday. Please call 650.949.7313 to request an escort.
- The campus is patrolled 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays, by officers from the FHDA District Police and Santa Clara County Sheriff's Department.
- For questions about parking rules or citations, please contact district police at the nonemergency phone number listed above, or visit the Parking Citations website.